Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PROFILER: Eva Lopa - Story Of A Rising Sudanesse Model



"Fashion is an industry, I am still signing my signature as a Model within, I will not stop until the industry recognizes me by the walk and the pose before the name and the talk.".... Eva Lopa.



18 year old well known Model Eva Lopa located in Malaysia started her career in 2009 at the age of 16 starting indoors within the University where she enrolls "Limkokwing University". Sooner than she expected she was the 1st African black model to ever join Malaysia Fashion Week known as MIFA in November 2009. Eva Lopa also modeled for Ford Models Supermodels of the World(Malaysia) in December 2009 following her passion in life. In 2010 she worked with one of Malaysia's main and best designers "Melvin Lam" as his Muse in STYLO Showcase where the rising Model says "Melvin Lam is a fashion icon and it was a pleasure working with such great sense of fashion. I enjoyed the showcase as he was full of humor and comforted me when my hands and legs were shaking of nervousness to be in front of so many people". Later on Eva Lopa continues satisfying her hunger for fashion and catwalks YODA ROCKS in May 2010..

In September 2010 she joined Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International in China where she earned the title "Miss Tourism Queen International SUDAN 2010/2011".She said it was a very different but pleasant opportunity because some of the girls became friends, others bestfriends and few soul sisters. She met the most intelligent and beautiful women from all around the world. it was simply an amazing experience and she is more than grateful to have represented and also earned the title of Miss Tourism Queen Int. SUDAN 2010/2011. 

"My Number one inspiration has got to be SUDAN, the letters and E-mails I get from my own people saying I want to be just like you or be able to do what you do means I have inspired someone else myself and at the end of the day that is what every and each human hopes to do. & then of course everyone else around the world that heard of me and has approached me one way or another, it just feels good to be someone that many look up which is absolutely what inspires me to do and achieve more."



"Modeling for me was a very simple dream yet wasn't an easy one to achieve in reality yet I am here today. If you have a dream, work hard, be confident, be determined, be FIERCE, be very serious in what you want to achieve. We're at the point where time races us and we must ran fast before we're left behind, if we always speak of the future then we're very late at mind because as far as I am concerned THIS IS THE FUTURE. So get up and reach your goal."

 The Fashionista is currently one of the most wanted Models around Malaysia, also the most hard working juggling between school, runways and photo shoots with recognized photographers such as Kude Rock, Bibo Aswan and Amri Ginag, KG Krishan and many more determined to peruse her dream.



Pheeeeeew! all that serious talk on Eva! ... its funny how we met on twitter and its been a nice ride since! She calls me her twitter twinny and i always wonder whose genes i got LMAO! (IamQuiteTheOpposite)... @evalopa on twitter has been such a great inspiration to me and her fellow followers, she is a diva  and very hard headed i must say! and @Gwariboy can confirm that :D!... 

Love You Eva! #NoHomo!.. The pleasure is all mine!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...