Friday, March 25, 2011

ARTICLES: A Tribute To Naya Illiyasu

''Each time i look around our society, i see many homeless, i see thousands dying, i see hunger, poverty, rape, pain, sickness and i know dat this is d reality confronting our world today...''

''My greatest goal in life is to render what little help i can, to the needy even if it is only a smile...by so doing when i depart this world i will die feeln accomplished knowing dat ive helped to put a smile on someone else`s face''... Naya Illiyasu





Born on 3rd August, 1980 in Zaria to the family of Mr. &  Mrs. Illiyasu, Naya attended Abdullahi Memorial Primary School Funtua, Uphill primary School Zaria and ABU staff school for her primary school education. She then proceeded to Federal Government Girls’ College Bakori for her post primary education then Ahmadu Bello University Zaria where she obtained her B.A Drama, PGD PA, and just concluded her MPA final exams. She also attended Tv college in Jos, Plateau State where she a certificate in Journalism. She did her Youth service in NTA sokoto in sokoto State where her journey in the media line began. She has since worked with several reputable media outfits including the Nigerian Television Authority NTA Kaduna, Zaria and Newage Network before venturing into her own private media consultancy practice as well business practice.She is survived by her Parents, siblings, friends and colleagues



I miss u dearly sweet sister, you will forever remain in our hearts.....I LOVE YOU… Chanu Illiyasu

My Naya, you were more than a sister to me, you've been an inspiration, a role model and mentor and for that i'm grateful and i thank God for the times i've known you.... i'll miss your smile.. sleep on my dear till we meet again.... Somtinde Audu

How I wish I can turn the hand of time.... Nacha Illiyasu-Atiwurcha
U are so much on my mind right now, I hate it whenever I say sleep on but it seems I got no other option.. I remember d minute I hugged u 2 say goodbye a day b4 u were gone, I remember your voice & d last conversation when we both smile & u said u were going to find out, I never knew that will b d last time I’d see your pretty face & company.. I MISS U EVERYMINUTE, I WIL ALWAYS LOVE U BCOS U WERE A FRIEND AND AWONDERFUL SISTER...Yaska Illiyasu
  
I’m missing you dear Naya, no one can fill d vaccum that you left. You shall 4eva be cherished. Luv u dear sis... Susuty Illiyasu-Alahira


May God grant us the Strength to bear this loss.....It’s a great lost!.. Joan Arumse

Big sis it’s still like dream. Don’t want 2 believe you are dead. You meant a lot us the struggle you went through shows you were a hero till death. I love and miss u big sis. sleep on aunty Naya... Joy Illiyasu

Always on our minds dear sister. We love u so much. sleep on… Taya Illiyasu

It’s difficult to come to terms with your sudden departure....u were so beautiful, nice n with a calm nature.. I remember d last time we were at your place... I would hold on to those memories.. Aunty Naya, sleep on till we meet again. We all miss you so much.. Druceela David

You will always be remembered sis. R.I.P… Mivanyi Illiyasu


3 comments:

  1. We miss her sooo much,Naya your goood works will forever remain indelible in our hearts.Love you alwayz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your soul continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i met her once.....bt i liked her b4 i met her, its so unbelievable dt she's no more may her gentle soul rest in peace and God grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...