Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DJ RoJAY - in d' SPOTLITE!

Bio
My name is Dj RoJay aka Haro Joseph Nyam, I’ll be 26years old on the 18th… :D 

How did what you do come about, how long has it been around for?
I always had the freshest tunes and I knew how to blend them even before I became a dj, so everyone was like just become a dj. I've been dj-ing officially since '04

Tell us the inspiration behind what you do.
The love for Music… and Oh! The VIP treatment. Dj's are loved everywhere they go to play especially if you do a great job there.

Tell us about the struggles/hustles regular youngsters in naija go through just to be heard.
Well, when I was in naija, I didn't find it too hard to get in the Dj-ing thing. But school was and still is the major thing slowing me down. Other than that, all is good.
Where do u see yourself in say five or ten years...and your inspirations?
Everywhere. LoL… and Maybe back in Naija… continuing to do what I do best bigger and better.

Is there any quote that describes life to you?
Naa. I live by the moment.

How receptive/supportive is your family & friends to what you do?
Very very supportive. I get to play at the IBB International Golf and Country club thanks to my dad. Then my friends...they are just the best. 
How will you define your personality/your birth star?
I'm Gemini. I'm free spirited. You can never know what's going on, till you know what’s going on.

Do you hope to create a niche for yourself and stand out in your field/genre? How do you intend to achieve this?
Most definitely, You'll hear the name for a very long time dear. God 1st and then hard work. Keep 'killin' them parties/shows, more mixes and so on.
Who are your favorite icons in your field?
Wow, a lot of Dj's. From Jimmy Jatt, to Don X, Dj BuzzLe, Sose, Jam-Jam, Dj Flava, Neptune...the list goes on. And my fellow FreshNashun Dj's Dj Blend, Tayo Dj & Dj ForFeit

What message do you hope to send across to people?
Believe in yourself and no one else and also be humble in all you do cos humility comes first in everything 

How do you hope to influence young people aspiring to make it in your field?
One word *hard-work* 

What’s your philosophy to life?
Life is what you make out of it, you just have to do you.

What’s your style?
I don’t have a particular style. I switch when it's needed so I can stay in the game.

5 comments:

  1. Rojay!!!!!!!.......jinjah was here..btw sometinde nice1 here.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. im absolutely proud! :) His one of the illest DJ's i know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know DJ's and i know when the sound is unique,now combine that and add commitment to it and you have DJ ROJAY....truth be told this dude is got game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ro jizzeelll.......ur boiu elliot ws here mehn...nice work bruv...keep doing it big man,...aint no stoping

    ReplyDelete
  5. BossMan, El Plaga came thru... we run this Bro... 1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...