Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FASHION & STYLE



Name:
Okagbare Mamoose Omamuyovwi

Birthday/Astrological Sign:
November 19th, Scorpio

Twitter:
@Mam_oose

Facebook:
Okagbare Mamoose Mamus

Occupation:
Student, Nurse's Aide



Style Icon:
I won't really say I have a style Icon but I like Sharon Ojong (Ex Kokomansion housemate and personal shopper) 
and Bolanle Okhiria a.k.a MsBee Kokomansion 2009 winner/TV Presenter.



Best Fashion Designer:
I love a lot of designers Alfani New York, H&M, Ituen Basi

Best Perfume:
Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Bvlgari by Bvlgari and Sirene by Vicky Tiel

Hobbies?
Playing video games, Reading books (not school books)

Sport?
I'm not very sporty but I like track and field

Your Most Stylish Musicians:
Beyonce, Naeto C and The whole Mohits crew

Your best piece of clothing for the season:
It's spring so I love Hats, shorts and rompers

Your best accessory:
My best accessory......... I don't have one in particular but I love Hand jewellery



Tell us one thing nobody knows about you…
Hmmmmmmm There's nothing nobody knows about me, someone always knows something

Tell us about the Season/weather and how much fun you’re having with it.
It's Spring and I'm loving the weather, But we having more than our fair share of rain. It's sunny so I can go out and take a stroll and stuff like that




Give the ladies some tips on what and not to wear for the season and also how to accessorize.
Hahaha I'm not one to give fashion advice just wear what suites you

In summary explain your personal style, what makes u unique.
My style.................... I don't have a style per say, I just wear what makes me comfortable, my comfort is more important than anything else
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...