Sunday, June 12, 2011

self portraits of “SIR TIMMY”

Name: Ajibola Timothy Elegbede

State: Oyo State.

Date of Birth: June 22, 1984.

Place of Birth: Sokoto State.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Football, Reading and Photography.

Fashion Icon: T.I

Events Worked on:  D’banj in Bowen University in 2006. Helped in organizing Dr Sid Album Launch (with Blaquestar PR), One Night Only and Sallah Soiree (with iBlend), Akon’s “Welcome to Cotonou” Concert (with MTN), Soccer Mega Show (with Mekadon Akerejola).

Inspiration: I just want to be the best at what I do.

Quote: I mean what I say and I mean what I say.

Drive: I see raw talents everyday and I feel that with God on my side I wanna be able to help them achieve their passion in whatever they do.

: +2348163685132,
www.twitter.com/SirTimmy_1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...