Thursday, February 23, 2012

NEW MUSIC: "ROLL DOWN" ELEMENT X ft. CHUDDY K

DOWNLOAD ROLL DOWN
PROFILE
Kuti Opeoluwa Simeon signed with the Record label kings O' Entertainment. is the 1st son of two children; the other male. cousin to the iconic producer, Young D. Born on the 20th of january,1990. hailed from Ijebu Odogbolu, Ogun state. Schooled @ Grandmates Nur/Pry School from 1994-1999 then, studied Excel
College fom 1999-200 but Presently in Unilag, a 400L Micobiology student started Music at  the age of 14 (2004) basically Rap and hip hop. really loved Chemistry back  in secondary school, that actually brought about the name 'Element X'  was formally in a Music grp called DULCET, which includes I, 2-Slim and Young D (as the producer). My Nigerian mentors list are too much to break down.. but as regarsds music, .. i will say ... 2face Idibia, the chocolate city crew (MI, Jesse Jag, Icepince) and so many others.....!!!!!! But in the international scene, i admire; Jay Z, Kanye West, Enya for her soothin songs, Lil' Wayne (ymcmb crew). I have recorded a couple of songs such as, Roll down ft. Chuddy K (video coming out soon), Juru ft. Isolate, stop shebe, omo alashe and so many collaborations

I am a normal guy like.. i use to do so many weird things for fun.. while growning up, i do have a tight daily schedules aside school.. i have a suya man i visit at night .. i have a drinking click (ogidiga, alomo, and every shepe is always on our list daily).. i also do have the ladies HUNTING crew.. During the weekends .. i play football when i can fit myself in .. i go swimming or skating with my friends..  But getting a little matured has given me a new swing in life and things i can do now.. As an akokite School schedule has tured down many stuff,, all i do now as i tag the as fun is ... watchin movies,ama movie freak (mostly action films), listening to music or jez playin my ps3 console.  My inspiration comes from within, the thought i have when i am happy, sad, glad, weak, merry and just there....and most importantly GOD I love shoes and designer pants.. you will be suprised to what like of designer underwear that i have in my closest. Well i will not say .. i am a saint or viceversa. But i do all i can by abiding with God rule and regulation.. lol Been doing music all through my life,i can say everyone is an artist.. but we have limited musican.. which i am so sure i am one. As an up and coming artist i feel so suprised when i see.. people appreciate me....the thing dey burst my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...