Friday, February 24, 2012

NEW MUSIC: SUPERSTAR & SERIOUS - KEROUS


DOWNLOAD SERIOUS 

Kerous has been releasing singles since 2010 and serious music makes it his fourth single, he has other singles titled Na the way, run your world and superstar. The musician who does more of rap gets his inspiration from his surrounding and societal happenings as portrayed in his new single titled serious music, where he made use of the chorus of a Daddy Showkey's hit song of the late 90's to depict happenings in today's Nigeria
..."I am Onyeka Frank Ibeanusi popularly known as 'kerous',I am Born in the oil rich city of Warri,Delta state.I hail from Ogwan in Mbaitoli Local Government area in Imo state. I am a writer,motivational speaker,poet,playwright and a musician. I have eight siblings and i am a graduate of mechanical engineering,University of Benin,Nigeria. i have two singles on air presently titled Na The Way featuring t-mons and Kadinho and run your world. Hopefully my album will drop by mid this year"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...