Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PLEASE VOTE AMINA JIBRIN FOR THE NEXT MODEL UK COMPETITION 2011

Hi!, My name is Amina Jibrin, born on the 26th of October 1988 to the family of Mr and Mrs Jibrin, last born of three children. I’m from Borno State, Nigeria.

Education
Am studying Film, Television and Radio Studies in Staffordshire University, United Kingdom.

Statistics
Height – 6ft 1inch
Weight – 60kg

Hobbies
I love listening to music, playing basketball, shopping, making new friends.

Zodiac Sign
Scorpio

Favourite Colour
Pink and Blue


Next Model UK Competition 2011
I got into the competition through a friend who recommended I join the competition because I have the physique for a model and I joined and since then friends and family have been voting for me.
I will really appreciate your votes and support towards this. Thank you.

please click VOTE FOR AMINA ...Your votes will make this young girl live her dreams.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...